Dr. Goodall has often said, “Never give up – there is always a way forward. Never lose hope. For if we lose hope, we fall into apathy and do nothing.” This exclusive set on recycled sterling silver features the footprint of Wounda, the rescued chimpanzee made famous by her kind and compelling interaction with Dr. Goodall before being released onto our Tchimpounga sanctuary island. Wounda's story and connection to Jane represents something beyond species - a profound respect and our responsibility to protect the other animals with whom we share this planet. Wear this pin and necklace with hope and spread Jane’s message far and wide.
Wounda Necklace Specs:
- Handmade sterling silver pendant.
- Wounda footprint on front & Jane Goodall signature on back
- Pendant size: 26mm tall x 20mm wide x 2mm thick
- Pendant weight: 6.4g
- Unisex 24"" sterling silver curb chain
- Natural canvas pouch
- Certificate of authenticity booklet card
- Handmade in Los Angeles, CA by Pennyroyal Jewelry®.
Apathy Quote Pin Specs:
- Exclusive quote pin included with necklace.
- Handmade antiqued pewter featuring Jane Goodall's iconic 'Apathy' quote.
- Jane Goodall signature on the back
- Pin diameter: 30mm
- Locking pin clutch
- Custom backer card
- Handmade in Los Angeles, CA by waxoffdesign®.
© 2020 The Jane Goodall Institute. All rights reserved.
When you purchase this item, you'll be directly supporting the Jane Goodall Institute in our efforts to protect chimpanzees, other great apes and their habitats, improve animal welfare, support community-led conservation, as well as to grow the next generation of compassionate young people through JGI's youth program Roots & Shoots.